Taking Care of your Cycling, Triathlon Apparel from Wulibike
We select and make only high quality fabrics for cycling and triathlon specific Wulibike clothing. Despite the rigors you put it through, however, Spandex and Lycra are still very delicate fabrics. This allows them to be sleek, fitted and high-performing. But to prolong a garment’s life, you need to take proper care of it.
When laundering your item in the washing machine, please do not wash with any rough or “scratchy” other things, i.e., velcro, timing chip straps, zippers, snaps, hooks. These pieces can easily “drag” or “pill” your Spandex/Lycra garment. Also, do not use any harsh detergents or bleaches.
Take good care of your garments and they should function beautifully for you for a long time. In summary:
- Do not wash with rough trims such as jeans with zippers and rivets, anything with velcro or hooks.
- Do not use harsh detergents or bleaches.
- Do not dry on high heat. Hang dry for best results.
- Do not use iron or dry clean.
- Machine wash at 30°C / 86°F in a garment bag or handwash.
- Close all zippers and velcro fastenings.
- Quick wash | Wash dark and bright colors separately.
We’d also suggest turning them inside out before washing and popping them into a mesh laundry bag.