WULIBIKE MEN’S CYCLING WARMTH GEAR FOR MID-FALL AND EARLY WINTER
There’s no reason not to enjoy cycling when you wear the right apparel. Even in freezing winter conditions, winter riding can be highly rewarding.
The Men’s Fleece Warm Jacket features a higher-profile collar(7mm) for added warmth, three large clean-design pockets, and extra some waterproof zippered pocket for optimum storage.
- 3-layers membrane fabric
- 4-way stretch
- External windproof fabric with hydrophobic coating
- Internal exposed fleece thermal regulating body lining
- Waist jacquard elastic band with silicone gripper
- Full-length waterproof zipper
- 3 rear big pockets
- Extra waterproof zippered pockets
- Rear reflective strips on the pockets
- Hi-Vis reflective logos and piping
- Suitable for 0° – 10°C | 32° – 50°F
The Cycling Balaclava For Winter Cycling, soft fabric on the front edge blocks the wind and provides protection where you need it most, thermal fabric on the top and back ensures the right amount of breathability. Hinged face covering is easy to pull down when needed for eating, drinking or shedding some heat.
- Polyester fabric is lightweight and features a durable, water-repellent finish
- Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit
- Brushed thermal interior traps warmth and provides next-to-skin comfort
- Windproof face and nose panel
- Hinged design lets you pull down the front for better airflow when climbing
- Flat-sewn seams offer a comfortable fit
- Low-profile design allows easy layering under helmets
- Long neck drape and curve for coverage
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
The Men’s Winter Fleece Thermal Gloves, exterior soft fabric is windproof, water resistant and highly breathable for comfort and protection from the elements. Thermo linings with brushed, soft backs increase warmth and offer cozy comfort.
- Touch-screen compatible index finger and thumb
- Silicone prints on the palms offer grip in wet conditions
- Elastic wrists seal in warmth
- Designed with extended wristband, can be more effective against wind
- Reflective elements provide visibility in low-light conditions